Monday, November 29, 2010

Well, here

Decided to start another blog...to actually blog, I guess.
Won't be posting any writing on this one, just banter about this and that.

What am I to blog about?
Suggestions would be nice.

Maybe I should get a camera. It seems to me that most legit blogs have pictures on them. I'm already thinking about all the different photos I'd post if I had a camera.

My bike
my pets
my books
my face
my friends' faces
places I go
drinks I drink
with foods I food on
etc

It also seems "safer," in a way...at least when you leave a debauchery-est life such as mine. It will keep the subject focused on simple, nice things as opposed to textual ruminations over why I thought it was a good idea to take strange pills given to me by a friend while I was drunk other night.

Oh wait, I have an answer: probably because I was drunk.

DIY snake terrariums
hippie zombie kill party
The original Dawn of the Dead is far superior to the remake, as I discovered.
Streetlamps or sirens.
Recovery




--

No comments:

Post a Comment